Sunday 8 April 2018

Arachnid Death Star Vs IKEA/ I Am Starfucker Star Child


A guided gloaming giant tarantula
Umbilically detached 
Sans the smart med pilot
Outreach mode ~ kinetic
Sweeps low over the cattle throng
Protesting occupation
Collective punishment
..moan moan and moan..

One difficult child tap-tapped
At eleven o' clock 
A thrill-seeking laser-threaded precision shot
The stencilled oriflamme crowd gathers
Scrambling and scrambled numb
As the pulsing pulsating arachnid disengages
executes a perfect descent and turn
behind a hill
and a city wall
Vanishes ~
A recharge a debrief
Another overtime shift completed
The work/life balance for protesters not so easy ~
Crashing pyramids of quality time..

The child ~
Now snapped in half 
Human MDF
Unlike IKEA
IDF ~ no returns..

Commercial break
A word from the sponsors ~
A back-with-the-weather spoiler alert ~
It might rain nuisance rain
Real nuisance rain
Oh it's important

So stick around she says..

/
Click..
I have a low attention threshold
So before I forget
That child's TV dinner-broadcast death
Was brought to you by..
A pizzeria
A weaving spider
a sentinel vehicle..

/
Click..

A shopping channel 
A garden gnome special
Manufactured 
using authentic plastic injection moulds
Online-ordered TV garden gnomes ~
You get what you pay for no
I believe in keeping it real alas..so...hhss...ssooo..

/
Click..

A chat show host 
The fabulist Minerva
Way-shower offering gifts ~
Spiritual key-learnings
And occasionally free cars
Keys tacked below seats
The hostess muses
Everything happens for a reason
Everything happens for a reason..

She nods her head sagely
Tenderly agreeing with herself
Everything happens for a reason
Everything happens for a reason..


   aah..ha..oh..aaah..


She continues purring..
It is The Plan..
.the biggest picture..
.something we must understand..
.yes understandunderstand..und r t  nd...nd rs  n ..d..

Seemingly cruel things happen
seeminglycruel..seemin..y..cr u..el
Things matter yes they do yes..but..
 
All is made to make us..stronger..
Nothing random..truly is..after all..


Grand design..
Infinite purpose
Tough love is..tough..so tough..
Everything happens for a reason
everything.
.happens. for. a. reason..so...yeahh...

[dramatic pause]

                      [Applause]


Close ups/pan shots of milfs enlightened
Now in touch with themselves
Engulfed
Heads and hearts 
healed and reconnected
Their sentient Elvis selves
cosmic booty-call mentored
by the defenestrating yoga axe-wielder
Glassy eyed third eye
but let's not be cruel
Could be the fluoride..



Getting into her stride
The words she utters ~
as she bring herself to tears
 
She points to us
You know who you are now don't you ~
Unique cosmic fractals special
You. Us. All.
every. one. of. you.
Never. Forget. That.
It. Is. Your. Birth right. Right..
You are all ~ unique cosmic fractals special..



To be fair and thinking of it
Oftentimes
I feel my beautificness
If that word isn't
well then it should be
I bathe in my uxorious I am presence
I know that innately I am..
Iiiiiii ahhmmmm..

Unique sentient cosmic and special..
I coarse through my being now
Every one is me
She's so right 
So on the money
So on the money
Almost uncanny..
Well I'm converted..


Now ~ 
That child shot in the head
Mustn't have cut the mustard
Perhaps its unique fractals a little outré
Clichéd
Banal
Bent out of shape
The faulty tragic toddler caved in
Called in ~ you're done kid..
Damaged

Beyond repair
Now at one with everyone and thing
Apart from parents and friends and toy..

Well you don't get something for nothing
Not in this life not in the next ~
Cosmic tough love belts and braces..


And yes
I'll be the first to admit
It was sad
And yet ~ 
Don't get me wrong but..
Being shot dead by a drone
Has a certain something ~
A bleeding-edge novelty value
for the more discerning infotainment viewing consumer..

I shouldn't say that should I..
I ~ me myself and I..

But I have to ask
Despite myself ~ my new self in italics
my new self in italics
      my new self in italics
            my new self in italics


Should it have been broadcast ~
I mean the drone-on-child killy thing

Especially - my italics - especially before The Watershed
Won't someone please think of the children
Or me..

Another example as illustration
Swearing on TV ~

Don't broadcasters have the few seconds delay button now
Even the International Space Station
which broadcast live anciently
now enjoys a hefty twenty-minute delay
in case something inappropriate 
is caught on camera..in space ~
bubbles..000
I dunno..


And that child shot in the head
Inappropriate for this time of day ~
That country an ally..

Everything happens for a reason
Everything happens for a reason..


It's sinking in
It's sinking in..
Yeah I'm really feeling this shit right now
Oh yeah..


The audience comforted applaud again
Shimmering fractal snowflakes all
Such kindness so rare
And yes yes it is all is so beautiful here
Yes
 Even with the unforgiving nuisance rain
I feel so connected with everything
Sad spoils my day..
And not in a good way..


The chat show Christess 
Is brought to you by..
Eye drops 
Mouthwash 
And I never used to be able to lick my eyes
                                                             like a lizard..